Why do girls date douchebags?

I surely mean no disrespect if this message doesn't apply to any women that are with classy gentlemen, but I must ask...

So far from my own perspective, this is the way things are going. I live in the midwest, and maybe that's why, but I don't know. What I want to know is why girls these days, especially young girls date complete douchebags...

I'm 19 y/o, never been in a relationship. I've tried to go out with many girls, but most of them are in relationships, don't wanna date for different reasons.

Yet almost every girl I meet, tells me that I'm soo cute, and (ohh you workout) blah blah etc... Always hitting on me, trying to grab me etc, but when I try and ask them out or make a move, it goes straight to "my boyfriend blah blah blah" (ಠ_ಠ)

Here's the problem. I have no problems being friends and talking to girls that have boyfriends, I respect that (ohh, you're taken, that's cool) But when I see their boyfriends, I just can't help feeling completely lost and confused...

Majority of the time, these guys (are like 130lbs, short, have their hat on sideways, pants falling down, couldn't win a fight to save their life, let alone their girlfriends, and have the worst personalities ever.

I'm not making this up. Last week, one of my co-workers (whom of which is very attractive) came to see a movie with her boyfriend, and I think I threw up a bit in my mouth when I saw this kid.

Is there something wrong with this generation?

Is there something wrong with me? Please help!

Favorite Answer

Honestly, I couldn't AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! I am 20 years old and I have never been in a relationship because I only meet douchebags and I refuse to date them and I don't mean to sound conceited but I know that I am above average in looks and I know I have a nice body because I get compliments everywhere I go so it has nothing to do with my looks as to why i dont have a boyfriend and I am not a conceited b!t¢h but that's what I feel like these guys my age think of me when the real reason is I just want a mature, real, relationship not some high-school fling. And don't think there is anything wrong with you sweetheart its just you happen to be a man instead of a boy and soon you will find a relationship with a woman 'instead of a girl... I hope I was helpful :)

Dont feel depressed, But I would also like to know that too, many girls in my school (I've counted about 11 now lol) are pregnant! It's unbelievable! And they're just fine with it and non-chalant about their situation. Most of the guys in my school are douchebags too, I was in the same situation as you where last year in November I think? That guy was such a creeper and he led me on, and I never even liked not ONE bit but it's crazy what emotions can do to you. But I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND HIM!!! if I had the chance right now I'd punch the crap out of him! >_< argh I'm so mad! Anyways let ne take a breather........... *sigh* lol ^_^ But yeah don't let yourself feel down by this, you'll find someone better. :)

Something is wrong with this generation..

Girls date douche bags because they are better looking and have more experience..

Girls "like but hate" to feel sad.. It's complicated but they fall in love for the experience of liking someone who is "cool"

After they get dumped they come to a (fake) understanding that all men are the same.. (by all men they just mean non-douches)

They find another douche and fall for them and eventually the woman part of the world all think that all men are douches deep down inside.

Sorry if this was confusing.. I tried. I hope it helps, I also hope you find the right girl.. Bye for now.

Source(s): me.

In the event that you fed up with playing your person friends whine about devoid of a partner time in and day trip then you must was provide them with that guide https://tr.im/Zt5no the Tao of Badass book.

Tao of Badass is a guide writhed by Joshua Pellicer, a life instructor on earth of romance. He drew his creativity from a living of experiencing continuous failures with girls and having number strategy regarding how to fix it but, following those regular disappointment to entice girls, he discovered, was not when he didn't know those correct things to accomplish; the situation that he discovered was that he had no idea what never to do.

With Tao of Badass you can study from the very best and his problems what the proper way to seduce women is.

They play hard to get keep the girl wanting more and she falls at his feet blah blah blah always the same dated heaps of these guys you learn there not worth it eventaully you just have to wait sooner or later some girl is going to be single and learnt froom mistakes with the whole "bad" boy act that their pervious boyfriends put on and go after you because they've learnt from pervious mistakes

In the event that you fed up with listening to your guy buddies whine about not having a lover day in and day out then you definitely should was let them have this guide https://tr.im/tFgXe , the Tao of Badass book.

Tao of Badass is a book writhed by Joshua Pellicer, a life instructor on earth of romance. He attracted his enthusiasm from a living of encountering continuous failures with girls and having no thought as to how to repair it but, following those constant disappointment to entice girls, he found, was not because he didn't know those right things to do; the problem he found was he had no thought what never to do.

With Tao of Badass you may learn from the best and his problems what the right way to seduce girls is.

I'm interested to find out more about this too

just depends what they want in a guy mate, not every girl wants a guy who works out and not every guy has to be able to fight to get a girl...they shouldnt have to fight to get a girl infact haha

thank you for the answers, very much appreciated.