Rock & Pop: Know any songs that mention one of the 50 US states?

I was riding home with my buddies from Pike Place Market today and the song "Dani California" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers came on the radio (apparently they just listen to whatever's on the radio, which is perfectly fine with me since, unless I'm doing schoolwork, I don't like silence). In... show more I was riding home with my buddies from Pike Place Market today and the song "Dani California" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers came on the radio (apparently they just listen to whatever's on the radio, which is perfectly fine with me since, unless I'm doing schoolwork, I don't like silence). In addition to mentioning California, the song also mentioned Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Indiana. I thought that was interesting, and then the thought "Wow, I should ask about this on Answers!" came into my head.

MQ: Know any songs that mention one of the 50 US states?

BQ: Root beer or lemonade?

BQ2: Ever had jam/jelly made from peppers? We saw a vendor there selling Ghost Pepper jam, and we discussed how awesomely we could prank someone using that stuff. We also had some jam made from jalapeno peppers, which was both sweet and spicy.
Update: @The Great Cornholio: Mention one, why don'tcha.