Teacher harassing student ?

I'm currently a high school student being harassed by a teacher. I've recently found out that this teacher & one of her students have been reporting me & falsely accusing me , they both claim that I have cursed her out & said things like fat ***** , ho & other & other things that I have NEVER said. I had a... show more I'm currently a high school student being harassed by a teacher. I've recently found out that this teacher & one of her students have been reporting me & falsely accusing me , they both claim that I have cursed her out & said things like fat ***** , ho & other & other things that I have NEVER said. I had a meeting with the dean and my guidance counselor who refuse to believe me. My counselor has been aware of the tension between me and my chorus teacher ( we've had an eventful year , but I have never been disrespectful ) & she's refused to do anything. I went to the AP of music ( my teachers boss) who treated me very rudely , I've also reported this teacher & no actions were taken. My mother has spoken to her and she slightly disrespectful as well. I'm unsure of what other actions to take, I'm tired of dealing with this & I might get suspended for something I have not done.
5 answers 5