Who deserved to win Eurovision in your opinion?

I think Ukraine or Belgium. We (UK) were rubbish.

Favorite Answer

Sweden

And yup, we the UK always have awful acts, and the rest of Europe hates our government... Sadly it's largely political. I wish the UK was friendlier and we didn't act like such bullies to the rest of the world, maybe we'd win then

• Astrid

The Netherlands! I know a lot of people didn't like them but I think they were awesome. A little weird, but unique and just the kind of weird that I like. I also liked Malta, just because it had something really easy about it, and Iceland, because their language sounds slightly odd to most people but they still had the guts to sing in a language other than English.

I'm German and our performance truly was a cringeworthy one. But our commentator kept going on about how the 21st place wasn't deserved... no, it wasn't. We should've come out lower. -.-

• Elluna

Denmark deserved it, I guess. A good song, but to me it was nothing special really.

My favourites were: The Netherlands (I'm Dutch and I like the song a lot!), Malta (so cute!), Iceland (Again, cute and beautiful song. Also beautiful language), Greece (I guess it's kind of a guilty pleasure :P).