Are there any little tricks i can use too increase my chances of pregnancy?

Me and my husband have been trying for about a year already and nothing i got on borth control for about a month and a half from march 26th until may 3rd cause i was dying of those crazy side effects! Well Everytime we have sex he ejaculates in me and minutes after his sperm is dripping out of me is that normal?... show more Me and my husband have been trying for about a year already and nothing i got on borth control for about a month and a half from march 26th until may 3rd cause i was dying of those crazy side effects! Well Everytime we have sex he ejaculates in me and minutes after his sperm is dripping out of me is that normal? Does that happen too every women? Because it happens everytime we have sex and he ejaculates in me. Is that decreasing my chance of getting pregnant? Or i can still get pregnant? Is there something i can do too help my chances of getting pregnant increase?