No morning *****, full erection or sexual desire, WHY ?

Normally i was getting random erections and always ready to go. suddenly i wasnt able to get an erection. its been 3 months and im still having some issue. I dont get morning boners ANYMORE, I dont have sexual desire, and when i get an erection Its about %80, make it very uncomfortable to have sex. i tried viagra... show more Normally i was getting random erections and always ready to go. suddenly i wasnt able to get an erection. its been 3 months and im still having some issue. I dont get morning boners ANYMORE, I dont have sexual desire, and when i get an erection Its about %80, make it very uncomfortable to have sex. i tried viagra but doesnt work cause im thinking about it. i work better with out... i would like to know why this is happening
Update: Im 34. My doctors say its physiological . my T levels are ok. im on no medication. how ever i have been unemployed for the last 6 months (after 7 years of work) .could this be stress or depression ?
Update 2: the urologist saw me for about 5 minutes..ask me some questions and tells me its a psychological issue. ive been able to masturbate with no problem but dont have the urge to. Around my girl it seems to get hard on and off but its never %100.