Can a nurse in the U.S. transfer their license to the U.K.?

1 Answer

  • Lori
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You would have to pass their licensing exam and meet their requirements.The tough part would be getting a work visa.Nursing jobs are in short supply and they have thousands of their own out of work so they aren't really interested in importing more nurses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.