Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 7 years ago

Why am I suddenly not allowed to post in the comment section following news articles?

When I try to post my comments about a news article I am informed "URL and e mail Ids are not allowed to post" even though Yahoo asks me to sign in in the e mail format I.E. ( freetorhyme@Yahoo.com ). Why is this and what can I do ?

In addition to its content, an <article> element typically has a heading (often in a header element), and sometimes a footer. The easiest way to conceptualise <article> is to think of its use in a weblog, as mentioned in the spec’s examples “a blog entry” and “user-submitted comments.” Here at HTML5 Doctor, we wrap each weblog entry inside an <article> element. We also use <article> on ‘static’ content pages, like the About and Contact pages, as <article> can be used for “any other independent item of content.” The tricky part is, what exactly is an independent item of content?

The smell test for going independent

An independent piece of content, one suitable for putting in an <article> element, is content that makes sense on its own. This yardstick is up to your interpretation, but an easy smell test is would this make sense in an RSS feed? Of course weblog articles and static pages would make sense in a feed reader, and some sites have weblog comment feeds. On the other hand, a feed with each paragraph of this article as a separate post wouldn’t be very useful. The key point here is that the content has to make sense independent of its context, i.e. when all the surrounding content is stripped away.

Because I am a honorable veteran with 28 years of service and I post comments that go against the liberal millennia's that are nothing but snotty nose spoiled democrats influenced by their evil, self centered democrat parents.