brayan asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Who will win a Super Bowl first?

Carolina panthers? or oakland raiders?

Best Answer

Raiders, more likely to sign big name players

Oakland Raiders

• ?

The Raiders have won 3 superbowls (1976,1980,1983) and they have also lost 2 others.

Carolina has won 0 and been to 1 but lost to New England

As of who will win a superbowl first from now I think it will be Carolina!

Carolina has a franchise quarterback in Cam Newton while Oakland thinks Matt Flyn,Terrelle Pryor or Tyler Wilson can be the leader.

Overall the Panthers have a better team so I think panthers win a SB before Oakland!

• Raider will most likely win another SB not this season but they just signed Matt Flynn he is remarkable we almost beat the Patriots in 2010 win Aaron Rodgers was out we lost by 3 points if Aaron Rodgers was in we would have won but Matt Flynn put up some serious numbers on the game i mean we had great WRs but i think he'll do good in Oakland they might need to make changes to there WRs idk there situation since I'm a Packers fan and we haven't played them for a few years. I dont know about the Panthers

I need my inexperienced Bay Packers to win once more! But i don't consider had been! I suppose the most crew to grain for the lock out is the new York Jets! That made it 2 straight to the AFC Champion sport I consider hatwill make it once more to the AFC Champion recreation however this time I think that going tremendous Bowl and win it! Were for super Bowl forty six! B/c the season could have been we will be able to simply lose so sport! But when we wouldn't have a NFL season that does mean that super Bowl forty six never were! Tremendous Bowl forty six would get transfer to the 2012 Season then!

Oakland Raiders, or the LA Raiders if they move back to LA.

Oakland has already won 2 -Superbowls. But if you are referring to the next one to win, I'd go with the Panthers.

Raiders have already won 2 Superbowls in the past. It is possible that they will win one again in the future.