My steam trading card beta is bugged?

I can't add the game to my games list because it says it's already there, but it's not there. I can't uninstall and reinstall, as it's not there. I can't collect cards because I don't have it, but I "do". Help!

Favorite Answer

First of all; asking this question here is pretty dumb -- you do realize that there is a whole beta forum on Steam for this, right?

The Trading Cards beta is not a game, so it's not listed in your game list. In Steam, look at the header links at the top: STORE, LIBRARY, COMMUNITY, USERNAME. If you hover over the USERNAME link at the end (that will be your steam username, not the word Username), it should list: Activity, Profile, Friends, Groups, Content, Badges, and Inventory.

Badges will show you what your progress toward Trading Card badges are, and the cards will show up in your Inventory; steam will alert you when you earn one. Look at your Badges screen to see what games you are eligible to earn cards for; you earn cards simply by playing the games. You can purchase cards and card awards from the market, too (which is under the COMMUNITY header).

Edit: It's worth mentioning that the extra Trading Card Betas you have in your inventory are to give to your friends, so you'll have someone to trade with.

If you're still having problems using the Trading Cards, you should report it to the official Steam Trading Card Beta group, as this IS a beta, and bugs ARE expected; they can't be fixed if they're not reported.

Source(s): Steam, The Trading Card Beta group, and common sense.

1

Source(s): Binary Market Secure Success http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology

A lot of interested traders are asking themselves the question if you can really make money with binary options? The answer is that you can indeed make money in binary options trading. Learn here https://tr.im/Hl2xm

Obviously this is a perfectly legitimate question considering that most people have not traded binary options in the past and generally believe that investing is a very difficult activity.

However, you will have to put an effort into it. You will have to learn money management, reading of charts as well as the usage of indicators.

I have this too.