Which boy/girl sibling sets do you like the most?

I've come up with a couple boy/girl combos that I think would be cute for a brother and sister. Which one of these is your favorite? I understand that you may only like one of the names from each set, but just in general..which combination do you think is the cutest? Please don't mix them around

CHOICE NUMBER 1

Hayden Claire

Kiefer Daniel

CHOICE NUMBER 2

Grace Elizabeth

Patrick John

CHOICE NUMBER 3

Audrey Claire

James Conner

CHOICE NUMBER 4

Gavin Rhys

Jane Taylor

CHOICE NUMBER 5

Julia Kate

William Jordan (Will)

CHOICE NUMBER 6

Noah Robert

Charlotte Marie

CHOICE NUMBER 7

Jacob William

Ella Marie

CHOICE NUMBER 8

Sophie Claire

Robert Nathaniel

CHOICE NUMBER 9

Emma Kathryn

Joseph Michael

CHOICE NUMBER 10

Rowan Elizabeth

Camden Lucas

CHOICE NUMBER 11

Lola Marie

Joel Robert

CHOICE NUMBER 12

Maya Juliet

Christian Joseph

CHOICE NUMBER 13

Slater William

Michelle Rae

CHOICE NUMBER 14

Aiden Michael

Molly Shaye

CHOICE NUMBER 15

Gabriel Tyler (Gabe)

Iva Annalise

CHOICE NUMBER 15

Isabella Catherine (Izzie)

Lachlan Charles

CHOICE NUMBER 16

Hayden Lucas

Riley Kate

CHOICE NUMBER 17

Mia Sophie

Ian Thomas

CHOICE NUMBER 18

Dylan Blake

Madeleine Grace

CHOICE NUMBER 19

Ellie Katherine

Bentley Jagger

CHOICE NUMBER 20

Will Christian

Sophia Genevieve

CHOICE NUMBER 21

Lucas Aiden

Emily Sage

CHOICE NUMBER 22

George Henry

Mila Claire

CHOICE NUMBER 23

Noah Robert

Charlotte Marie

CHOICE NUMBER 24

Jayden Hope

Mason Phillip

CHOICE NUMBER 25

Alexis Rae

Henry Michael

CHOICE NUMBER 26

Harley Kate

Declan Jace

CHOICE NUMBER 27

Jordan Marie

Keegan Luke

CHOICE NUMBER 28

Olivia Marie

Bennett Patrick

CHOICE NUMBER 29

Ava Marie

Jack Everett

CHOICE NUMBER 30

Logan James

Hollis Elaine

CHOICE NUMBER 31

Brookelyn Claire

Levi Joseph

CHOICE NUMBER 31

Hailey Michelle

Kooper Daniel

CHOICE NUMBER 32

Brooke Marie

Maxwell James (Max)

CHOICE NUMBER 33

Landon Joseph

Nora Grace

• Apogee
    Favorite Answer

choice 8 is probably the best overall combo, although 15 is pretty good too.

1,10,16, 24, 26, 27, 30 are completely out of the running for being doubly masculine

Choice #22. It's perfect! I can't find anything bad at it!

Choice 1: Hayden is a BOY name,it's nothing feminine/unisex at it(especially how it ends in -aiden,one of the most popular modern names) and adding a super girlie name looks like you were aware of its masculinity and you wanted to say "Hey,it's a girl".Kiefer is a surname and is very laughable as first name.

Choice 3: Audrey gets a lovely and less predictable name,while James is absolutely boring and the spelling of Connor/Conor is not super attractive.

Choice 10: Rowan is a boy name (and has been for decades),Rowena is way more interesting than a gender-inappropriate name.I disconsider the name Camden,sorry if you like it,but it's a modern atrocity.There's nothing to it.It's a surname/place name and lacks any class.

Choice 14: Aiden and Molly are very different.I don't expect a boy named Aiden to have a sister named Molly.They don't match at all. And Shaye,an bad spelling of Shea/Shay is a name for boys,considering it's a diminutive of Seamus ( Irish James),so it would be a subtle way of naming your daughter Jim)

Choice 16: Riley= boy name.It doesn't mean it's better for girls if it got in the top 1000.

Choice 19: Ellie Katherine is wonderful and Bentley Jagger is not at all. The girl's name is very classic,while Bentley Jagger is..purely gross. Bentley is a car brand.I can't find any beauty in it since it beggins with "Bent"..and Jagger is more like a pet name,so this doesn't leave him any options if he dislikes his name.

Choice 24: Jayden is a misspelling of Jadon.Jadon is a very masculine name and adding "Hope" won't help at all.Mason is a profession and sometimes a shortening for Freemason.Also,anything related to Freemasons is called "Masonic". Not nice to bear it.

Choice 25: Alexis Rae is overly tryndee while Henry Michael is strong and classic! The styles are extemely different and work awfully in a set.

Choice 26: Harley is absolutely masculine while Declan Jace is very elegant.

Choice 27: Keegan is quite trashy and Jordan,while it's not the worst name ever,will look awful on someone over 10.

Choice 31: Brookelyn is plain ridiculous.Brooke is fine,but Brooklyn is lower-class and totally illiterate. It's not fair that Levi Joseph gets such a gorgeous name.

Choice 32: Nice,but spell it Cooper, "K" won't bring anything.

The rest are lovely.

I like choice number 32: Brooke Marie and Maxwell James (Max).

16 is my favourite! Hayden and Riley sound adorable together! I also like 17, 33, 29, 22 and 14

First of all WOW!

You've really considered many posabities

I would suggest

choice number 2

Grace Elizabeth

Patrick John

since you can turn then into a babies name for example ,Johnny for John , Gracie for grace , Liz for Elizabeth and etc...

7, 15 and 29!

With my middle name being Marie I would have to say it's a little boring. choose something like Winnifred Kait and Carsen James to shake it up a little. C: