Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Al-Qaeda hate gays; GOP hates gays. Al-Qaeda say women are inferior; GOP says women are inferior. Agree?

Al-Qaeda believe religion is the most important aspect of their lives; the GOP believes religion is the most important aspect of their lives.

See where I am going with this?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Both of them are conservative groups and any person who says otherwise is idiotic and ludicrous.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The GOP does not hate gays. The GOP does not say women are inferior. Why are you making this stuff. And why do you know so much about Al-Qaeda?

• 7 years ago

I'm not sure I do agree. I very much doubt some of the accusations you are making or the parallels you are drawing are accurate or fair. American right-wingers have their crazy moments but I don't recall hearing any suggest that women are somehow inferior or they actually "hate gays". I'm not even sure all Republicans are hardline religious types either, though they have that reputation.

But put it this way they are far from being the same as al-Quaeda (albeit some of them have historically been keen to start stupid wars).

• 7 years ago

No, the GOP doesn't hat gays, but gays do tend to hate the GOP. Al-Qaeda hates everyone that isn't in their specific group of Muslims.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Disagree.

Al-Qaeda hates the USA more than anything else. Are you saying the Republicans hate the USA? Seems to me Obama fits that mold better than the Republicans.

• 7 years ago

Nice job of trying to twist information to suit your needs. It is true that Al-Qaida hates gays to the point that they kill every gay person can find. One method that l read about, in the Sharia law, is that they build a stone wall, place the guy person in front of it then knock the wall down on top of them.

• 7 years ago

Wow....you're right. And, Al Qaeda eats FOOD, and so does the GOP!

You know.....you're an idiot.

• 7 years ago

Al-Qaeda say Libs are idiots; GOP says Libs are idiots.

Hmmm... You may have a point.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes I see where you are going. I think the world will be better off with you locked up in a mental institution.

Learn to tell the difference between fact and the fairy tales.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes the GOP is a terrorist group. The Tsarnaev brothers were Tea Party activists

Source(s): FACT
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

RCC created Islam hoping that it'll help them in establishing their authority over the Arabs, the plan backfired. US government created Al-Qaida hoping it'll help them fight against the Soviets and the plan backfired.

Someone has truly said, when you dig a pit for some one you are the one to fall in it first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.