Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

going for a walk in socks no shoes is that a good or bad idea?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It's not good to wears socks no shoe for a walking. It's a bad idea.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Bad idea. I've done it, it sucks.

I have a pair of toms, I use to wear them a lot even though they were a pain, but hey, fashion hurts.

So every time I wore them with no socks, my feet started to ache, itch and sweat.

So I recommend wearing socks, especially when exercising!

• 7 years ago

I thought it was a good. As a mexican,lol I did that most of the time and it was normal haha. The only bad thing was that it got dirty but who cares its just socks

• 7 years ago

Um...1, you'll ruin your socks...2, you won't have the protection/benefits that come with a supportive shoe...3, you'll look ridiculous...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Hells yeah! that feels like relaxing to me. Who cares that the water could be -30*C. lol you're able to additionally die of pneumonia, yet hi, look on the staggering component, it rather is an extremely romantic thank you to die. hahaha ok ok on a greater extreme observe, sure, do it, why not? you may in basic terms die as quickly as no??? LMAO It won't injury afterthat

• 7 years ago

Not a good idea. You can get blisters. Why not just get a comfortable pair of sandles to walk in?

• 7 years ago

bad idea becz when you are not wearing shoes the stone or another thing was fall on on your foot

• 7 years ago

It's called athlete's foot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.