Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

going for a walk in socks no shoes is that a good or bad idea?

It's not good to wears socks no shoe for a walking. It's a bad idea.

Bad idea. I've done it, it sucks.

I have a pair of toms, I use to wear them a lot even though they were a pain, but hey, fashion hurts.

So every time I wore them with no socks, my feet started to ache, itch and sweat.

So I recommend wearing socks, especially when exercising!

I thought it was a good. As a mexican,lol I did that most of the time and it was normal haha. The only bad thing was that it got dirty but who cares its just socks

Um...1, you'll ruin your socks...2, you won't have the protection/benefits that come with a supportive shoe...3, you'll look ridiculous...

Hells yeah! that feels like relaxing to me. Who cares that the water could be -30*C. lol you're able to additionally die of pneumonia, yet hi, look on the staggering component, it rather is an extremely romantic thank you to die. hahaha ok ok on a greater extreme observe, sure, do it, why not? you may in basic terms die as quickly as no??? LMAO It won't injury afterthat

Not a good idea. You can get blisters. Why not just get a comfortable pair of sandles to walk in?

bad idea becz when you are not wearing shoes the stone or another thing was fall on on your foot

It's called athlete's foot