Zachery asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

hypothetically speaking say the draft was reinstated would you go or escape to Canada/Mexico,?

HYPTHETICAL

say the u.s wanted to put troops back in iraq, put boots on the ground in syria, do an insurgency in afgahanistan, put troops in pakistan what ever hypothetically speaking say the draft was reinstated to compensate for all that troop need would you escape to canada or go and fight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • finkle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

they say the army does not settle for GED recipients, flat-footed human beings, or every person with a criminal checklist. properly, i'm a GED recipient and discover that insulting, my feet have been as quickly as athletically-arched, yet now flat from low-fee footwear and being strolling all day at artwork in a pharmacy... and the final one? If a individual somewhat did no longer desire to connect the army there are maximum of issues... to no longer point out that the unfair prejudice against those with GEDs could certainly no longer inspire me to take a bullet for "my" united states, a place the place i've got long gone bankrupt, have no acquaintances, and have in no way been on a date.

• Sean
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

@Mercadies: You're joking right? The last time freedom was at stake was in the revolutionary war. All the wars we fight now have nothing to do with freedom. How about you go fight if you love war so much?

The draft is worse than slavery.

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I already served 6 yrs bro, and am too old for the draft now, so I think they should reinstate it, but only if they make it so that there's no "deferments"... so that patriots like Cheney have to go and be patriotic and stuff dude.

• 7 years ago

If they start a draft, I will enlist before being drafted

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I will move to California, which will return to Mexico soon.

• 7 years ago

I think the military is so much better off without people who are afraid to go fight for our freedoms, so I'd hope all of you who are scared to move out.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm a college student so I wouldn't have to go.

• 7 years ago

Do like the first time...

Source(s): 13 years - USMC Semper FI
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.