What would you do in a Zombie outbreak?

Personally I'd baricade myself into my house as best as I could, then take all the canned food bottles of water and pistol into the attic and try to wait out the original panic. ( being located in a heavy population zone my chances of getting to anywhere safter would be near nill anyhow.) Maybe after the panic settles down I'd try to get some supplies together, hotwire a car ( amazing what you can learn on the internet) and get into the country.Maybe Montanna, I hear it's very lightly populated.

(lets say dawn of the dead (2000ish movie) zombies(

• Ranger
    Best Answer

I think I would do like the people in Zombie Land. I would go Zombie Hunting.

Source(s): rc

First Get a gun, backpack, tent, sleeping bag, and all the supply's i can carry on my back. Which i already have. Go deep into a forest or somewhere in nature far far away from society (because this is where the zombies will be). you don't have to just worry about zombies but other people as well. Getting far away from society is the best choice you can make. learn to hunt. Learn what plants are edible by watching the animals. If you are in a city you will drive yourself crazy with fear and paranoia while i chill in the forest away from it all.

I would open up more Tim Horton coffee shops because that's where zombies hang out with their blank faces now. Durring an out break that could be turned into like a roach motel for zombies.

I don't think I would need to much fire power. I am sure salt buckshot kills zombies.

The one thing I would stalk up on winter supplies. Then in winter all of us should go out and burn all the frozen zombies.

First i could freak out because of the fact there is not any highway exterior my window and if i can be certain the zombies roaming the streets some thing could be interior the water. 2d, i could understand that i replaced into secure for now, because of the fact the zombies are attacking the cities and cities first and that i stay interior the boonies. So I actual have basically a touch of time earlier they arrive. Then i could devise my plan. third, as quickly because of the fact the zombies got here for me, i could forget my plan and freak out. i'm going to lock myself into my room, throwing a collection of stuff against my window to dam their front. Then i could positioned on a good action picture and say **** all of it and sit down returned, relax and revel interior the tip of the international.

Go to walmart get a machete then raid ACADEMY the store since they got machetes and guns and bows paintball gunts pellet guns and knifes and all kinds of stuff that would be use ful for that.

I'd spend the end days with my gf.. sail out into the ocean together with a gun and some good food and drinks.. Live our last days on the sea together and take our lives together ounce out of supplies.

Go to Bunning's all the hardware you could possibly need, and food and drinks from their fundraiser sausage sizzles! I'm pretty sure I could turn a Gerni into some sort of weapon.

I would probably do the same.

LMAO. No such thing.