Can I get a free abortion pill without parental consent?

I'm a minor and I think I might be pregnant.. I'm four days late on my period and I'm usually never late (since I'm birth control and it's been regular ever since) I live in California and in my school there's a free clinic where I've been prescribed free birth control and one free... show more I'm a minor and I think I might be pregnant.. I'm four days late on my period and I'm usually never late (since I'm birth control and it's been regular ever since)
I live in California and in my school there's a free clinic where I've been prescribed free birth control and one free Plan B pill with out parental consent.
If my period doesnt come in two days, I'm going to take a pregnancy test and see how that goes..
And if it does come out that I'm pregnant I'm going to need the abortion pill.
But since it is more expensive than Plan B or my birth control do you think I'd have to pay for it? Me and my boyfriend really cannot afford $100-$300 pill.
So any information would really help, thanks.