Windows 7 64 bit CD is installing 32 bit.?

I purchased windows 7, and it came with both a 32 bit CD and a 64 bit CD. I popped in the 64 bit CD on a brand spanking new computer - never had any OS on it before, and instead of installing 64 bit windows it installs 32 bit. If it weren't for the fact that I built this computer for gaming - and thus want the... show more I purchased windows 7, and it came with both a 32 bit CD and a 64 bit CD. I popped in the 64 bit CD on a brand spanking new computer - never had any OS on it before, and instead of installing 64 bit windows it installs 32 bit. If it weren't for the fact that I built this computer for gaming - and thus want the full 8gb that I paid for to be usable, I wouldn't care much. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

My Computer:
Intel i5-3570k
ASUS P8Z77-V LK motherboard
MSI GTX 660 gpu
2x4 GB G-Skill Sniper 1866 memory
XFX 650W psu

If you need to know anything else lemme know. Any help to get this resolved would be extremely helpful.