I have her number, what now?

I got the girls phone number today and I texted her "hi" and she hasn't responded. Should I call her or text her again or what?

Favorite Answer

How old are you two? The answer to that question would change my opinion. A lot of younger girls like to play games and are told by each other to play "hard to get"

Dont look desperate, dont text her again. She will reply if she likes you.

If you didn't give her your number in return, she probably didn't know it was you. Wait a few days, then say "Hey (girl), it's (name). You gave me your number yesterday (wherever/whenever it was). What's up with you?" or something. she has to know its you. I wouldn't call yet. Wait until you've exchanged texts for a little while to call

you may as well forget it ---- she is not that interested ---- if she was she would have got back to you right away ---- either she will not reply or she is waiting (whatever period is considered not desperate or needy or creepy) before she replies ---- she is more concerned about how she looks to other people than wanting to get to know you --- dont let her play childish games with you ---- there are no excuses ---- either she is interested or not ---- she is not accept it and move on --- if/when she finally does deign to contact you be polite be friendly and expect nothing ---- find someone honest

You should of waited at least a day or two. I would say do not txt her or call her until she replies back. You dont want her to think your desperate.

text her like maybe the next day... dont be desperate :D or she will just stop talking to u for a long time.... besides... she's probably busy. good luck

Source(s): LOGIC! XD

Naww don't call her just text for now.Wait maybe she's busy with something and will text you later.

Just wait, I'm sure she'll reply

just wait