Do conservatives believe Obama is guilty until proven innocent?

If so, I recommend conservatives review the the 5th, 6th, and 14th amendments. Also, take a gander at Coffin v. United States and In re Winship.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Grizz
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So far there are no indictable charges. All accusations are based on hysteria generated by right-wing media such as Fox News. The uneducated believe that the President commited impeachable crimes but the Republican Congress knows better. However, they continue making charges knowing fully well that it's all hot air.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

When prior presidents were accused of misconduct they would say they were not guilty. Obama is claiming that he is unaware of too many things going on in his administration. This should be a great concern of everyone. His answers to questions have been glib and unbelievable. Does he think being the Commander and Chief is a stand up comedian gig?

• Well I believe he is Innocent until proven Guilty, thats more than I can say for MANY idiot Liberals who keep harping on Bush's non existent "War Crimes".

• Rob
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Did you liberals treat Nixon as if he was innocent until proven guilty??

NO YOU DID NOT!!! You spread your ignorant liberal lies and claimed he was guilty to the point where all of his friends felt guilty by association so they pressured him into resigning without the impeachment process

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Absolutely, they already have convicted him of the 2 worst crimes in their eyes : 1) Being President while NOT a Republican, 2) Being President while not white. So, he has GOT to be guilty of anything else they can think of.

• 7 years ago

Obama has done nothing wrong. He is a very good president so the conservatives need to stop whining and work with him.

• 7 years ago

Wrong! Right wing extremists believe Obama is guilty because he is black.

• 7 years ago

The moment candidate Obama was "adopted" by Teddy Kennedy, my thought was that he was a patsy for the Old Guard element of the DNC and would use their old tactics of fomenting race and class tensions to push an agenda that enriched their donors and deeply-entrenched party members.

Since taking office Obama has pushed a "Stimulus" that amounted to a massive payout for pork projects and political favors.

His Banking "Reform" allows his Big Bank supporters to raise fees on all customers under the pretense of subsidizing costs for "the little guys."

His Credit and Mortgage "Reform" allows Big Banks to raise fees on all customers under the pretense of helping "the little guy."

His Health Care "Reform" handed his Big Insurance supporters BILLIONS in taxpayer money under the pretense of helping "the little guy"

His Auto Bailout allowed Big Union bosses to re-fill the coffers of their pension funds...which had been drained by THEM and used to buy political favors from Democrats...

His big military accomplishment was to allow gays to serve openly...

Now we learn that the IRS has joined NASA and the Dept. of Homeland Security as instruments of the DNC..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, if it is a court proceeding where he is charged with a crime but lying is not a crime and we know for sure that he is guilty of repeatedly lying about what happened in Benghazi.

• 7 years ago

No, but I believe the circumstances of his reelection void his mandate to be the chief executive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.