Where is the cheapest place that's prints product labels?

I'm starting a juice business. I need a great place to that prints product labels. Thanks folks

Favorite Answer

The cost of your labels will depend on several things (quantity, size of labels, materials, etc.) so it's hard to recommend the cheapest place. Since you're starting out though, you might want to consider digital labels because of its high gloss, crisp graphics and affordability. If you plan on ordering more than 10,000 labels, flexographic and off-set printing will be more cost-effective because they produce large runs of labels at a lower cost per unit.

However, I typically recommend digital labels for our customers with small jobs because digital printing presses have less set up/tooling charges than a flexographic press. Plus, digital printing allows you to work with variable data so your products can be customized to different markets, languages, etc. Hope that helps and congrats on your new juice business!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): cheapest place 39 prints product labels: https://biturl.im/cdPD4

There are many types of labels that can be chosen for your specific needs, and what you need to determine first is your budget for these labels before you can choose the type of label you need for your product. There are quite a number of sites online that offer different kinds of labels for various needs, and you can contact these online manufacturers for quotes on the kinds of labels you feel will work well with your products.

One popular choice is aluminum foil labels, and this is because these are low-costing, durable, and eye-catching due to the metallic look that these have.

Not sure if you have found a place to print your labels yet, but shrink sleeve labels are the latest "must-have" in the labeling industry. More info can be found at the link I sent below. Best of luck to you with your juice business!