Practice vs Training: What's the difference?

Here lately I've caught myself using these two words interchangeably, but before, I noticed I had came up with my own way of using these two words, with very specific images of what each one conjures up in my mind. I was wondering what everyone else considers the difference. Oxford describes the word... show more Here lately I've caught myself using these two words interchangeably, but before, I noticed I had came up with my own way of using these two words, with very specific images of what each one conjures up in my mind. I was wondering what everyone else considers the difference.

Oxford describes the word "practice" as meaning:
To perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to improve or maintain one’s proficiency.

The word training, by official definitions (oxford, merriam webster, etc.), implies focus on the practice of a specific skill or ability.

In the martial arts this can have different interpretations since "skill" and "ability" can range from small to large subjects, categorically. My question is, how do you choose to use these words, and what differences, if any, do you give them?