Are ouija boards real?

i have one in my basement that i haven't used. i'm 14 and i find spiritual things cool, but i'm scared to go near it because i am christian and such things are against me. i never question evil, but is it just a novelty toy? that is what i'm starting to believe. i think it is in the subconscious... show more i have one in my basement that i haven't used. i'm 14 and i find spiritual things cool, but i'm scared to go near it because i am christian and such things are against me. i never question evil, but is it just a novelty toy? that is what i'm starting to believe. i think it is in the subconscious that YOU move it, you know? i don't know. i need your opinions/ stories? i also tried an online ouija board and closed without saying goodbye, but i typed the same question over and over and got different answers/speeds every time. it also said the word 'unknown' alot. i found this on another yahoo question "my brother and I did an online Ouija board. One of the rules is to never stop playing until you say goodbye or the spirit sticks around. My brother accidentally exed out of the Ouija board before we said goodbye. My bedroom door started shaking and my door knob kept twisting back and forth like someone was trying to open my door. The only people home at the time were me and my bro. Since then I don't mess with them." opinions? thank you xx
17 answers 17