How to gain weight (mainly fat) FAST?

Okay, so I have a BMI of 17.5 and really, REALLY need to gain weight. Particularly fat. And I must have a high metabolism or something because I've been eating like a pig and going nowhere.

Also, I would not like to gain muscle. I WANT more fat. This is because I am a transsexual girl and am transitioning from MTF (male-to-female, see profile) and a big part of that is fat redistribution. So, yeah, if ya ain't got nothing to redistribute not much is going to happen. Being so thin is seriously slowing down breast growth (although, even at this weight, I had slight gynecomastia before starting HRT).

Anyway, advice is much appreciated. Does anyone know any good supplements that help with quick weight gain, cuz at this point, I'll try anything.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Im having the same issue... Ive been thin all my life so the changes during hrt were very subtle. I weigh 95 lbs give or take and am 5'9 so im super thin and havent made it above 32aa cup sizes... But im still pretty so im not complaining... Its actually harder for naturally thin people to gain than it is for thicker people to lose.. The most important thing you can do is accept yourself unconditionally no matter what you look like. Ive kind of given up on trying to gain weight but I do think its possible if you put in the necessary work.. First of all muscle is important, you need to work out and eat calories. Muscles help for you to look thicker bc it is what fat coats around. If you do normal workout routines like most women, youll have a better and more volumous body.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

First, you should go to Petsmart and buy two unicorns. As you are driving home, make sure they are both muffled so that they cannot talk. When you arrive at your house, force each unicorn to lie down on the floor, and sit on them. This experience is the fastest way for your digestive system to absorb all the nutrients that you lack. Good luck! :D

Source(s): My unicorn
  • 4 years ago

having less than 1 200 calories a day may slow down your metabolism

• 4 years ago

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

invest in a treadmill desk like the trekdesk 479 trekdesk com

• 4 years ago

better to prepare slow to eat foods like hot soups whole fruites etec

• 4 years ago

limit if not eliminate all extras like butter mayonnaise ketchup dressing added sugar added oil etc

• 4 years ago

1 hour of dancing

• 4 years ago

Wear comfortable clothes during exercise so you can feel good also you can do more

• 4 years ago

Try fit clothes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.