What does "tick me off" means?

I told a guy i'm dating that you become crazy when u're drunk. He replied "Only if u tick me off otherwise I'm a fun drunk n joke a lot "

What does tick me off mean in this text?

Thanks,

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

If he is a new guy you are dating then you might consider if you want to deal with that behavior.

Only iff you tick me off means many things. It means:

1, you made me mad

2. i am drunk and do not answer to anyone (you)

3. it means he is blaming you for being a drunk jerk

4. tick me off means means "I am angry", "I am frustrated", and can be has strong as "I hate you right now".

Please don't date a drunk regardless if he is happy drunk or a a jerk when he is drunk. He means is happy drinking and that is his true love. You come second. You can't change him - which is where the "you tick me off" statement occurs. You don't need crazy in your life when you have choices.

Date someone else and see the difference. Maybe ask a family member what they see in you and him. Be careful - the one word crazy is enough to make him even more upset if you quit dating him.

You know him and when he is crazy what happens? That is how it is going to be for you if you continue to date him.

Source(s): I experienced it.
    • Okolo5 years agoReport

Hi susanmarie1900, I stopped seeing him right after you answered this question. I still remembers your advice and keep up with it. Btw, your advice is very helping me with my relationships and staying away from drunkard men.
      I want to say I really appreciate this. I think you're a pro women advisor

• facer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Tick Off

• Reg
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

He means that " if you make him mad " , then you "tick him off" .

BUT

it comes from the navy,

when a man gets into trouble,

the petty officer would put a mark beside his name, and "tick him off! ".

Source(s): 75 yrs on the planet - been ticked off lots! ho ho ho
  • 3 years ago

It means piss me off, make me mad, irritate me, etc. For example, you are probably going to "tick him off" when you dump him for being a douchebag.

Source(s): I have been ticked off many times in the past.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does "tick me off" means?

I told a guy i'm dating that you become crazy when u're drunk. He replied "Only if u tick me off otherwise I'm a fun drunk n joke a lot "

What does tick me off mean in this text?

Thanks,

Source(s): quot tick quot means: https://tr.im/BdjSg
  • Luella
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How about that fact that a lot of white people can't dance but add alcohol and the think they can! Or some people don't have the nerve to dance unless they are drinking!

• 7 years ago

It means to be annoyed. "You tick me off" means "You annoy me" or "You are aggravating me"

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Tick me off, same as piss me off

Source(s): I, and I alone
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It means "only when you annoy me"

• 7 years ago

tick me off

to make me angry. That really ticks me off! Doesn't that tick off everyone?

Source(s): meaning//
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.