Which sports originated in your country are played at international level?

I won't bother listing the sports created by Britain played at international level, it would probably be easier to list the sports that weren't. I know Kabaddi has an international tournament. A few years ago a bunch of women from England got a team together and entered the Kabaddi World Cup for a laugh and... show more I won't bother listing the sports created by Britain played at international level, it would probably be easier to list the sports that weren't. I know Kabaddi has an international tournament. A few years ago a bunch of women from England got a team together and entered the Kabaddi World Cup for a laugh and ended up being runners-up. Are there any sports your country created that are played internationally?
Update: Desi Boy: Badminton and Snooker were created by the British while they were in India. I will give you chess though.
Update 2: Okay so we have chess, snakes and ladders and carrom from India. All are more of a board game than a sport to be honest. Polo was created by the Persians according to Wikipedia.
Update 3: Bronko: Lacrosse is American Indian.