Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Eric Holder knows nothing.. is it worrying that he's Attorney General of the United States?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iHxjdHI1M

Youtube thumbnail

his last words on the video are "you cannot know what I know.."

lol !

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To quote the AG: "I don't know."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Equally with intent is it racist to head after lawyer general Eric Holder, as it is to go after POTUS Obama, without merit. In most cases speakme when the GOP doesn't keep the Oval place of job; assaults are rapid fired against the Democratic President and his Administration. However; i'm inclined to point out that 60% of the opposition towards Obama, stems from racism; 30% from political social gathering disagreement; and 10% from Obama's own movements. None so far are US Constitutionally warrants impeachment, and the right to search resignation.

• Warren
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Of course, along with his boss and most of his other appointees. Worst president and worst AG in history. Once all the scandals play out (so many now that it takes a program to keep them straight), Dear Leader WILL be impeached, but with the dimocrap majority in the Senate there is no way he will be convicted unless enough of them grow a pair and a spine. Not likely!

Witholder sounds like Sgt. Schultz on Hogan's Heroes. Except Schultz was funny.

• 7 years ago

He's just like the others that are embroiled in these scandals.

He tries to place blame on others. If Holder and Obama stay in power,

corruption will just continue. This is not the first time he's been on

the hot seat, and if he's not dismissed, it won't be the last time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

He is the problem not the solution for anything within the Government, he must be forced out if he refuse to resign, his arrogance is only exceeded by his ignorance of the law. If he is not ignorant of the law then he must be charged and sent to Federal Prison as a traitor of this nation.

Source(s): 想改善經痛C~
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

And uh yeah...um we put tracking devices on the guns....and uh yeah... the batteries were only good for 3 days though which is less time than the guns spent in the shop. The gun shops were not working with them and tagging the weapons. Another fat lie.

• He's as incompetent and useless as his boss, POTUS. Sadly, the person mentioned most often to take over as AG is no better. Deval Patrick, the incompetent governor of Massachusetts. He's 0bama's "mini-me".

• 7 years ago

This is exactly how the Nixon administration reacted to Watergate but we all know how that turned out.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

LMFAO at Eric Holder.

The guy who called Arizona's immigration bill "illegal' while admitting he had yet to read it, and had only heard it was "illegal" on CNN.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think it is more troubling that in fact they DO know and yet choose the wrong path anyway.

• 7 years ago

Thank of him as an absolute clone of Obama.

Now that is even more scarey isn't it?

Source(s): Limbaugh
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.