Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

Should I seek medical advise elsewhere?

For a few months now I have been getting severe pains in my chest. It's a very tight feeling like something is crushing me and can last anything from 2 minutes to 2 hours. When I have the pains my heart rate ranges from 100 bpm - 135 bpm and in conjunction with the pain I feel very weak, shaky and light headed. I have visited my doctor several times and they have been no help at all, they haven't said the corse of the pain and how to get rid of it and as far as they are concerned they don't think I need to go back. Should I just ignore the pain or receive medical advise elsewhere?

I'm a 18 year old female with a healthy diet and very active however this pain is proventing me from doing alot of the things I would usually do

Favorite Answer

Absolutely. Among other things, they should have already sent you to a heart specialist.

You need to visit another doctor immediately.

Yeah i very own some pets! so which you would be able to **** with PETA! 2d, Auburn college has been doing try for animal (no longer on them) i recommend to help them!!!! Like treating dogs maximum cancers ... nicely it would ask your self people to earnings that OMG we found out greater in direction of assisting people. How can this be ... oh PETA you're acceptable I could enable FiFi run loose in the streets so it starves and get hit via a vehicle and lays in a ditch for 3 days and suffers. PETA is a destructive waste of human flesh. could we attempt issues on animals? NO could we mistreat animals? NO do you desire a obtainable nut interest from PETA to enable you to recognize animal walfare is powerful? NO There are plenty greater useful animal welfare communities available like the yankee Humane affiliation and the SPCAs and your community Humane Societies and Animal Controls. those are the individuals from the optimal ranges to the backside ranges of being on the streets and in the faces of those animals so i recommend listening to them. PETA hasn't accomplished plenty yet throw paint on people. American Humane ensures each animal is secure and nicely cared for on video clips contraptions .... in trouble-free terms a assessment. In remaining : would you agree for insulin in case you have been diabetic? heart meds in case you mandatory them? would you enable paramedics and medical doctors to "ask your self" you back to well being? All of those we used on animals earlier people. quite often pigs yet nonetheless animals none the fewer. i could use them via fact i'm presently on the two facets. I paintings for animal administration and that i'm an EMT so I help the two facets. i could save a existence that would save hundreds of animal lives ... you in no way understand what one single strikes could do!

You are entitled to go to another doctor and get a second opinion or insist you see a specialist.

• Tavy

Indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux. Any of those. If you were having a heart attack you would get more symptoms than that ( had one).

You might look to your diet and stop eating spicy, greasy foods and fizzy drinks.

UK