Why do people hate these things I love?

Alright, I have noticed for a while that the majority of people hate things that I love. I'm not going to give reasons behind why I love these things because it would make this question too long and people would not read it, but I am going to make a list of things that the masses hate but I love and I want... show more Alright, I have noticed for a while that the majority of people hate things that I love. I'm not going to give reasons behind why I love these things because it would make this question too long and people would not read it, but I am going to make a list of things that the masses hate but I love and I want reasons why the masses hate these things, but do not be mean to me specifically because I will get mad and report you for abuse >:( I like what I like. You can hate on anything I mention as much as you want because I do know that people tend to hate these things but be nice to me please.

Inheritance series, specifically Eragon
Catwoman movie with Halle Berry
Star Wars episodes 1, 2, and 3
Suckerpunch
Twilight series books and movies
Resident Evil movies
Silent Hill
Paranormal Activity movies
Kung Fu Panda, movies and show
Stardust movie
The band Nickleback
Pokemon
Digimon
Nicholas Cage
Tom Cruise
Nyan Cat
Morrowind
Snakes as in the reptile
Bugs as in insects but not centipedes or millipedes or friggen stink bugs
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez

If there are other things then I either can't think of them or don't know people hate them. If theres something you hate then mention it and I will see if I like it, but I honestly DO NOT KNOW why people hate these things and I want to know!
Update: This isent a long question :O "why do people hate these things, I love them *list* tell me!" would not have been enough details and I don't think its so much a matter of taste but rather of personal opinion. Taste is an opinion as well. I think I have awsome taste, others might not think that, just... show more This isent a long question :O "why do people hate these things, I love them *list* tell me!" would not have been enough details

and I don't think its so much a matter of taste but rather of personal opinion. Taste is an opinion as well. I think I have awsome taste, others might not think that, just like I think that people who hate some or all of these things have bad taste.
Update 2: This isent a long question :O "why do people hate these things, I love them *list* tell me!" would not have been enough details and I don't think its so much a matter of taste but rather of personal opinion. Taste is an opinion as well. I think I have awsome taste, others might not think that, just... show more This isent a long question :O "why do people hate these things, I love them *list* tell me!" would not have been enough details

Update 3: Ok IDK why those additional details got put on there twice but I also wanted to add

spongebob

and also elflaeda, you sound awsome :D I also love classical music and solitude, well most of those things except paperwork and spiders :P I used to do a lot of paperwork at a previous job, so many paper cuts T-T