Help i need to urgently re home my cat asap?

what are some goods sites to re home my cat? i got a cat yesterday that my 2 year old had a bad reaction to (allergic reaction) i had no clue he was allergic as he has been around his nans cat and seems fine, ive put him on gumtree, preloved, pets 4 homes, and 3 sites on facebook, but still no answer, i need him... show more what are some goods sites to re home my cat? i got a cat yesterday that my 2 year old had a bad reaction to (allergic reaction) i had no clue he was allergic as he has been around his nans cat and seems fine, ive put him on gumtree, preloved, pets 4 homes, and 3 sites on facebook, but still no answer, i need him gone as soon as possible as my 2 year old will not listen when i tell him not to go near the cat thanks
Update: he been around his nans cat but hasn't actually touched it, after he stroked this cat i have here his eyes and face swelled up, went all red and blotchy with white lumps, and hot to touch, also his eyes went itchy and he was sneezing a lot a sudden cold come on, that's a reation! im not just going to... show more he been around his nans cat but hasn't actually touched it, after he stroked this cat i have here his eyes and face swelled up, went all red and blotchy with white lumps, and hot to touch, also his eyes went itchy and he was sneezing a lot a sudden cold come on, that's a reation! im not just going to abandon him my son comes first before any pet! plus i only got him yesterday and im only his second owner, my son has other allergies to so i doubt it will just go away after a few weeks