What is your favorite cologne scent to smell on the opposite sex?

• Grassy
    Best Answer

Well you know Tom the Tomcat is always looking for Princess. I cannot read Tom's mind but tis the time of the season when I have to keep Tom indoors or else Tom and his male buddies will be outside howling at all the other lady cats.

• Katlin

I don't know cologne smells by name or smell, much less together. I just like it when a guy smells good and clean. If they walk by and I smell whatever they are wearing. But if it is too much, as in suffocating... Not as pleasant. But yeah. Baby powder smells really good. That is the one smell I know the name to, I like that.

Source(s): My nose

Lynx you just get this lovely scent as they walk past you or if they are standing beside you :D .. or the smell of washing powder of clean clothes because every ones smells different :P

No cologne or perfume. I like it when a woman smells clean, from soap & shampoo.

Heaven by Chopard, lawd! once i walked past a man at the mall that was wearing it i had to stop him

And ask him what it was & i was hooked since... But now its discontinued :(

Wild country from Avon.It smells like wood and I like it.

• Mary

Stetson~

• Mack

My favorite is fresh shower. whether it is female or male.

Patchouli .

whatever smells good