Help me with this kid should I fight him? HELP ASAP?

Okay so im in middle school 7th through 8th grade and im in 8th but one of my best friends is in 7th im a boy and shes a girl yesterday she got her heart broken by some kid and he called her inappropriate names which was totally uncalled for but so I think I might just go up and punch him in the face in the hallway is this a good idea I mean obviously its not but what are the consequences and could I make the wrong move and get beat up please help soon ive never been in a fight.

Okay a lot of answers say no but shes like a sister to me like I consider her my sister and I don't want her to be all sad and depressed also im already in trouble so nothing can happen to me that's not already going to so im really considering just doing it but at the same time I don't want to get the tables turned and my *** beat so yeah.

• Favorite Answer

Love not war man. Sometimes you just gtta let things blow over. Just show your friend your there for her. She will probably like that more than you goin and punchin the kid and getting suspended. she will probably think your doing it just to feel like a badass. I say just b there for your girl and forget about that stupid immature boy.

Source(s): I'm not in middle school anymore..

Why do u wanna fight him.just ignore him like

An adult or just tel him f*** off

I LOVE fighting, but in this case it would be wrong. you don't fight for anyone but yourself and your woman.

What you should do and what you do is always diff.

But dont start anything you cant handle

Source(s): life

Yeah beating him up is the better idea to do...