If I sit on a guy's lap for years without moving, will our skin combine until we're like siamese twins?

My sister told me that she saw a news story of a bear that a crackhead living in some rural area was keeping as a pet, but the crackhead had tied the bear to a chain with a collar, so it couldn't leave. Doctors said that it had been wearing the collar for so many years that it's skin had fused to it and the... show more My sister told me that she saw a news story of a bear that a crackhead living in some rural area was keeping as a pet, but the crackhead had tied the bear to a chain with a collar, so it couldn't leave. Doctors said that it had been wearing the collar for so many years that it's skin had fused to it and the only way to get it off was to surgically do it. So I'm thinking that human skin can grow around something, like a foreign substance, and since it replaces itself every day, then over years what would happen? so then can't two people become like Siamese twins if they sit really close to one another and never move for years?