Can I wear a hat in an airport?

I'm gonna be going to California next year. I will be wearing an NRA hat and it has "Don't tread on me on it" like the Revolutionary war flag. Can you wear hats in the airport is my question really.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

of course.

its not like its illegal to wear a hat.

you will need to take it off at security though and place it in a bin provided to you for it to go through the x-ray machine.

• 7 years ago

Yes, you can wear hats into the airport.

But don't be surprised if you are pulled aside for a little extra scrutiny (and cavity search) while wearing that hat.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Big White Ski Resort

Kelowna, BC (Ski Resorts)Sometimes a name says it all. Big White Ski and Snowboard Resort is a perfect example. Located deep in the interior of British Columbia, Big White is the Province's third largest ski resort. Only the .

Apex Ski Resort

http://www.topcapshome.com

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes. You have to take it off while going through security, but you can put in back on after that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

why yes you cab wear a hat in an Air Port Why yes you can indeed

• Neil
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes. You just have to take it off going through security.

• 7 years ago

its a very simple question,of course you can you can wear what ever you like just take it off threw security or they might think your carrying a gun(more like bb gun)or drugs(proberly pain killers)

• 7 years ago

Yes you can, but be warned that you may be conspicuous so make sure you don't have anything on your person that they could pull you up for.

Not worth it...

• like Neil said, you can but you will take it off when passing through security

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.