Ana asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Benefits of US Troops in Syria?

Can someone brief me on some reasons as to why the US benefits from having troops I'm Syria and why they should not have troops there. I'm not quite familiar with this situation, and I'd like to hear an opinion from others.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

send the libs there

why not Jesse Jackson on a peace mission

bye bye Jesse!

A number of Republicans would be very happy if USA had troops in Syria.

However, Obama is opposing the idea because he does not trust the Rebels.

• Erika

a million - no longer sufficient troops in the 1st place. 2 - the guidelines of engagement do no longer consistently enable the troops to respond aggressively sufficient to end off the enemy during an bump into (examine: removal of or relief of civilian casualties, or potential civilian casualties, take priority over killing the enemy). 3 - destructive management, inspite of the reality that this has presently more advantageous dramatically with the ascent of customary Petraeus to the interest of defeating the "insurgents".

The better question would be "why is the American military in over 130 countries around the world?"

No benefit to the US

• Nikki

To help aid the people being killed by chemical warfare? I can't really think of anything else, other than just helping the rebels out. (The rebels are good there)

part of the world domination agenda