Marriage advice needed... why does my husband always hide in his "man cave"?

Let me give a little background information. We have 1 kid (2 years old) and I'm 8 months pregnant with our 2nd. I stay at home and he works anywhere between 30-35 hours a week usually, sometimes a bit more or less. If he has to be at work at 1, he will usually come out of his man cave around noon to shower and... show more Let me give a little background information. We have 1 kid (2 years old) and I'm 8 months pregnant with our 2nd. I stay at home and he works anywhere between 30-35 hours a week usually, sometimes a bit more or less. If he has to be at work at 1, he will usually come out of his man cave around noon to shower and get ready maybe spend a few minutes with our kid and myself, then leaves. Our daughter goes to bed before he gets home from work so that would be the only time he sees her. Today he didn't work until 5pm and maybe spent 10 minutes with her (woke up at noon, ate lunch, back in the man cave until 4:15...). He never works past 10 at night so it's not like he works super late into the night either, no reason he can't get up earlier. He is always watching tv or on the internet in there, and if I want to talk to him, I just have to go in there and then he usually seems annoyed. Our daughter bangs on the door with toys, and I let her in to play with him, but after 5 minutes he will tell her to go give the toy to mommy or throw it across the hallway so she goes out to get it, then closes the door. It makes me very sad. I don't know how to solve this problem. I feel like he is more of a room mate than a husband. He even sleeps in there, but that is kinda my fault because I kicked him out of bed since he snores like a bear and wakes me up constantly, being pregnant that is hard to deal with. And he is a very large person so he takes up most of the space in our bed so I can't get comfy. What can I do to help him come out of his cave???