Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What would your reaction be if your son or daughter was gay?

Favorite Answer

I would say "It's nothing to be ashamed of, I still love you! Go get yourself a nice boyfriend/girlfriend!". Then I would hug them... I don't mind homosexuality in the least, but I personally am heterosexual.

I understand, I struggle with my sexuality and think I might possibly be bi

Actually all signs point to -> Yes I am bi, but I never really know about the gay side, the gay side is certainly the weak side and dominant side is straight, but I know there's something there... it's weird for me.

Anyway, I'd talk it through with my son or daughter in this case, and see what the deal is. Though I have nothing against gays, I'd hope they are actually just bi so they can marry straight and make me grandkids though D:

Considering I had a son or daughter I currently don't I wouldn't support their decision relationship wise but that wouldn't stop me from loving them after all they would be my son/daughter it would be wrong to distance myself from them just because I didn't agree with their opinions.

Time to get with one of my gay sons friends.

I don't want my son or daughter to be gay but if they were I would probably accept it. It would take a while for me to get used to him kissing his or her boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Skunky

Most parents would be pretty nieve not to figure it out while the kid was young. My reaction would be sweet as, thanks for the info. I wouldnt care. I only care if they are a good person or not. honest with a good name. Sexuallity dosnt matter to me.

• I would prefer a heterosexual child but I wouldn't consider a homosexual child a terrible thing. This is all imagined though; I never want children.

First I would be freaked out cause I ain't got no kids as I know since I'm 16, but I would disown him/her as homosexuality is against my religion and even if they were my kid I could not except the fact they would go against their own father and religion since they would pretty much turn their back on both me and our religion. If they where to admit their sins to me and no longer be a homosexual I would gladly welcome them home until then I will not admit to them

Source(s): I'll get voted down but that is my honest opinion, I live in America I have a right to freedom of speech the freedom to express my opinions
  • Blue

I would love them anyway. No doubt about it. I would be there for them when they need me. And I would make sure they know how special they are as human beings, because I know how bullies can be about those things.

wait!?!?!

since when did i have a son or daughter!?!?