Climate vs. global warming?

Can you guys give me some specific and easy facts / details on Climate change and Global warming. Maybe on the topics: Ocean levels: what would both sides have to say? Is it our fault or are they rising or lowering by themselves Produce of CO2: bad or good.......green house gases......atmosphere Warming of... show more Can you guys give me some specific and easy facts / details on Climate change and Global warming. Maybe on the topics:
Ocean levels: what would both sides have to say? Is it our fault or are they rising or lowering by themselves

Produce of CO2: bad or good.......green house gases......atmosphere

Warming of other planets: suns energy.....our fault.......or planets warming them selves....distance between us and sun and others and sun does the distance effect the warming?

I need to write a short essay on this and I need more details I don't know I can get more detailed can you guys please help me. Thank you!!(: