Goku vs Invincible vs Superman?

No Kai blast for goku. Just a battle of pure strength and fighting skill. For fighting skill I think goku or invincible have the highest. For strength it's either superman or invincible. The smartest is superman. Who wins? How? Why?

@Ronald . Goku in his normal state can barley lift 20 tons. It's is shown before the Buu saga when he is training with king Kai in heaven. It was shown in like somewhere around issue 30 that Invincible can lift over 400 tons. Sorry but goku is gonna have to go ssj3 if he wants to be on par with invincible and superman lol. Even at ssj4 his maximum strength isn't at superman's maximum strength or invincible's.

and for those of you who don't know: Invincible is Mark Grayson. A character of Image Comics. Go check it out. It's a great series. I just started reading it a month ago and it's awesome.

• Favorite Answer

goku wins

Without energy attacks of any kind I'm sure Goku would still win cause Super Sayian 3 is stronger than Superman by a decent amount. Superman fighting all out would cause some damage to the planet, but Super Sayian 3 fighting all out would cause catastrophic damage to the planet to the point where the planet is at the brink of falling apart. I don't who invincible is, but judging from the name I think he might be an interesting opponent for Goku.

Goku has no chance without ki. Even with Ki he can barely hold his own against these two. He gets distant third.

Superman vs. Invincible is a lot more interesting.

Superman is stronger and more durable. He is capable of pulling 66 quintillion tons in canon and can survive a supernova. Invincible can lift a few million tons and can take damage from punches from people around the same strength as him. Though I should note that the last time Invincible lifted anything really heavy it was closer to 300,000 tons. His strength has increased exponentially since then. Which still places him well below Superman unless exponentially means, "Over 1,000,000,000 times stronger. (And even that is still just in the hundreds of trillions.)

Speed I'm giving to invincible. Superman won't be too much slower, but Invincible can fly to Alpha Centauri in a week, equaling out to 250 times the speed of light. Superman can fly nearly that fast if he needs to, but not quite.

As for martial skill: remember, Superman is the master of several martial arts and being trained by multiple masters, he also has quite a bit of training battling people as strong or stronger than he is. Invincible lacks this experience, so I would put them as about even with Invincible perhaps being a little better.

Furthermore, Superman has a wider range of powers. I'm not talking about heat vision either. Things like superhearing and telescopic vision which let him find his opponents faster, etc. Also, if he needs to get stronger he can sun-dip to gain more power.

Now who would win. Honestly I see this going like the Mongul vs. Wonder Woman fight in the comic the Man who has everything. Wonder Woman is faster and more agile, but in the end Mongul's strength and invincibility overwhelm her. In this fight Invincible will land punch after punch and kick after kick, yet Superman will be almost unharmed from them. Invincible could land a thousand blows before Superman manages one. But that one blow is all that Superman needs to end the fight.

End winner: Superman.

Goku would definitely beat Superman and invincible guy unless they teamed up against Goku then Goku might have a tough fight but with the many different Kamehameha's, spirit bomb, spirit ball, Instant transmission, dragon fist, and the super saiyan forms. but it can depend on where they are earth, krypton, planet Vegeta, or near a blue sun.

Source(s): I read comics and watch TV shows

I dont know who invincible is bit from what you and william said he sounds pretty cool. Goku is screwed unless supes or invincible dont want to kill. But I would give it superman based of what william said.

Source(s): Invincible sounds pretty cool im gonna check him out.
  • Superman is the strongest (200 quintillion tons), more durable (survived Supernova attack), more faster(Is up to Flash in speed), and has trained infighring with dozens of martial artists including Batman.

Superman wins.

Goku could could beat them without going super saiyan and without ki. Plus Goku is battle smart.

Who the **** is invincible? An invincible person?

naruto wins

Tie...I guess