What do you think of this name for a boy?

WDYT of the name Maguire for a boy? I was watching a tv show and there was a little boy with this name on it. I think the name is handsome!

BQ: WDYT of the names Travis Alexander and Reagan Taylor for twins? (B/G)

Best Answer

- I like it, but it brings to mind the Irish miners group called the Molly Maguires from JIm Thorpe, PA. Tragic story - But Maguire is nice -

- BQ - I like Travis Alexander and can't stand Reagan Taylor as it is two unisex names -

It seems like a name that would be a boy or girl but mostly boy

• branum

do not p.c.. something 'unique'. basically p.c.. something really uncommon -- this kind he received't be one in all 3 boys with a similar call in his instructions, yet his call will nevertheless be really understood and really reported; he received't ought to spend an finished life repeating his call and spelling it for individuals. do not underestimate the reward of having a recognition different individuals can understand. some concepts: Rhys Carlton Warren Carlton Emmett Carlton Dale Carlton Marcus Carlton Neil Carlton