Are the proctors for an AP exam suppose to give a time warning?

I took my AP world test today. There was a clock in the room on the wall, but considering I was in the auditorium, it was wayyy to small for anyone to see it. They didn't tell me what time I actually started the exam. And then when time limit was up, the proctors just told me to close my book. Now am I wrong that they need to give some sort of time intervals or warnings of when the exam will be done? I never got to finish my exam, but if I got a 5 min warning or something I tottally could have!

Favorite Answer

following the ap rule book, they aren't obligated.

My teachers did and wrote the amount of time we had left in huge numbers on the board in the gym

You situation just goes to show how much teachers care about our results.

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you

I also took the AP exam today, and I'm not sure if they have to or not. I don't think they are obligated to, but they really should (all big tests like the ACT and SAT do). My AP world teacher told us to bring a watch, but our proctor warned us anyways.

Sorry about that. :(

Good luck!

comparable here! I stay in Canada ..I succumbed and paid the $8...yet I nonetheless want a paper reproduction interior the mail .. and not anything yet interior the mail, which include you. Early August, i've got heard, is seen 'past due' to get it so i pass to unquestionably call them up the next day and enquire about it and i imagine you ought to do the comparable by using reality if we havent gotten it by employing now some thing may desire to be taken care of