promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 7 years ago

What is Prince William's mailing address?

I'm doing a school project and we have to research and present about a great leader. I chose Prince William. I have to write a letter to him also but I don't know his current mailing address.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Prince William IS NOT a leader, pick another leader for your project otherwise you will spend a lot of time and effort only to fail your assignment.

• Sherwood2 years agoReport

Prince William is to be the last mortal King of England. He will lead the people of the covenant to the time of Shiloh.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • arcand
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Prince William Address

• 7 years ago

He isn't a leader yet, he's second in line ot the throne behind his father and even when he's King he will be no more than a figurehead any real power is in the hands of the elected government.

You may wish to rethink your choice.

As others have mention the mailing address fro the Duke of Cambridge is:

Clarence House,

London

SW1A 1BA

This is actually the Prince Of Wales's official residence but it handle his son's mail as they do not have their own London residences yet.

• Prince William and Princess Catherine married to Norfolk, England.. I amt trying to find out their direct mailing address. I want to send Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana as baby present.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The offices of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and of Prince Harry are located at St James Palace, of which Clarence House is a part, but Prince William does not live or work at Clarence House. Write him at:

St James Palace

London

SW1A 1BS

• The above answerer is incorrect. Buckingham Palace is the residence of The Queen. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge can be reached at the following address:

HRH The Duke of Cambridge

Clarence House

London SW1A 1BA

Prince William is not a leader by the way. He will not be King for many years. You may want to rethink your choice.

• 7 years ago

You can send your letter to "Clarence House " London ,it will get to him ,B.T.W he isn't a leader,just a mere Prince of the Realm ".

• Contact details for most of the Royal family are avaliable at: http://www.royal.gov.uk/Contactus/Contact%20a%20me...

However, the Duke of Cambridge is not on this list - presumably because he divides his time between the Army and London. In that situation, I would write to him at:

HRH The Duke of Cambridge

Buckingham Palace

London SW1A 1AA

United Kingdom

and let the Palace mailroom sort it out for you. The Buckingham Palace mailroom sorts out all royal post and processes much of it centrally, sending out post to royal offices and residences as required. There's no point in sending mail to a residential address if the office is not based at the residence.

You should open your letter with "Sir" (not Dear Sir).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.