Do girls think pervy stuff too?

Or are they really as cute and innocent as they seem? o.O

Favorite Answer

When it comes to sexual fantasies and pervy stuff, I think it's a quality vs quantity thing.

No doubt guys have the quantity when it comes to thinking about sex. Women probably think about it less but we make up for it in the quality of the pervy stuff we fantasise about. I think women are much more imaginative when it comes to sexual fantasies and scenarios, whereas guys are more focussed on putting their bits in any attractive female that comes along.

• Depends on the girl - But most of them, yes can think some incredibly pervy stuff!

Source(s): Spending time with any of my female friends.

We think pervy stuff yes

Not gonna lie, I'm a massive perv haha. Especially at the gym, that's when I notice my utmost pervy thoughts ha

Some are, some aren't. I'm not afraid/embarrassed/ashamed to admit I have a "naughty/pervy" side.

• blah

Of course they have certain thoughts...if anything, I think girls are "dirtier" than guys, but in secret, lol.

Only the honest ones do.

• You can bet your sweey bippy that we all have fantasies of one kind or another

they are pervs just like males

No they are pervs too.