Guys, do you think tall women look like men?

I completely agree that short women are considered way more feminine. They're cuter, cuddlier and we can pick them up. Tallness is for men. No woman should be taller than 5'7". It's ridiculous. I what man wants a woman that looks like a beast of nature? Tall women are an embarrassment to men. Women... show more I completely agree that short women are considered way more feminine. They're cuter, cuddlier and we can pick them up. Tallness is for men. No woman should be taller than 5'7". It's ridiculous. I what man wants a woman that looks like a beast of nature? Tall women are an embarrassment to men. Women over 5'8" look like men, they have big feet and hands like men, plus look like ogers. Tall women are masculine!

Look at this woman. She said she is 6'5" and she looks awful! She looks like a man and the size of a man. How did she get THAT tall?! Only men are suppose to be tall. Women are suppose to be short! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W85NZygWP0. EWW!!

it up, tall women, tall men don't want your big giant selves. Short men like tall women so get over it!
Who agrees?
Update: There is this very tall girl that I know. She's like 5'10" and she looks like a man! When she wears a pony tale, her face looks like a man. She has curves, but has broad shoulders. That turns me off about a girl. Eww.