promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Has your musical tastes changed recently?

Just asking cause mine has changed alot. Recently like within the last year, i was into bands like Shinedown,Green Day, and other rock. and some heavy metal. with some pop bands like Keane and coldplay. now im into classical guitar. if someone told me 6 months ago that i would be heavily into classical guitar, i would say go get drunk and high, have fun, then come back and tell me again.

So have yours changed recently??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My music taste has always stayed relativity the same. However, lately I have been listening to bands and artists that I knew nothing about until recently. My music style is a bit of everything.. The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Rush, etc... I've started listening to a lot of Harry Nilsson lately. His music is very well written, although his style doesn't exactly suit my music taste. Great question. Rock on!!!

- Sandy

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Yes, just slightly.

Have been into metal for a couple of years now, but i just recently started listening to more progressive/rhythmical bands like Meshuggah or the latest album of The Acacia Strain.

About a year ago i started listening a lot to rock and softer metal. Haven't been listening to that a lot recently. I still like it, but i'd prefer to please my ears with some rhythmical complexity than with some more relaxing rock music.

It'll probably change more in the upcoming years. I guess my parents were right, your taste in music does change.

• 7 years ago

My music taste doesn't necessarily 'change', but it has most certainly evolved. Lately, however, there has been no significant evolution.

Source(s): A sheep told me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.