Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Do you answer your phone when it's an unknown number that's calling?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it all depends on if I'm in a chatty mood, or not! lol

always,

Ladyitch

p.s. I've been know to push talk and then don't talk ~ those days are when I've had enough of their "important" roll over dialing technics.

• 7 years ago

Yes--because if someone I love was badly injured and the police or hospital were trying to reach me I wouldn't recognize the number.

Or my best friend's car could be broken down on the side of the road and they had to borrow a phone because they forgot to charge theirs,and I wouldn't recognize the number.

Or the neighbor I hardly know could be calling to say someone's trying to break into my car, and I wouldn't recognize the number.

Some of the most urgent calls you'll ever receive will come from unknown numbers!

• 7 years ago

Nooooooo

• 7 years ago

No,

Unfortunately I get lots of telemarketer/donation calls.

If it's important they will leave a message.

Sucks that we have to be harassed by unwanted calls that make real calls get pass over at first.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Never.

I'm not in the habit of returning calls if the caller doesn't leave a message even if I recognize who's calling me.

• Only time I don't answer is if there is no number, My voice mail tells callers that if their number is blocked to unblock and call back.

• 7 years ago

Very rarely do I do that. Only if the number is in state or local do I pick it up.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not unless they call repeatedly, then I would tell them it is the wrong number.

• Rachel
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

that's usually the only time i answer aha. the curiosity gets the better of me.

• 7 years ago

Nope, and half the time I don't answer even when I do know who it is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.