Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Do you answer your phone when it's an unknown number that's calling?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it all depends on if I'm in a chatty mood, or not! lol

always,

Ladyitch

p.s. I've been know to push talk and then don't talk ~ those days are when I've had enough of their "important" roll over dialing technics.

Yes--because if someone I love was badly injured and the police or hospital were trying to reach me I wouldn't recognize the number.

Or my best friend's car could be broken down on the side of the road and they had to borrow a phone because they forgot to charge theirs,and I wouldn't recognize the number.

Or the neighbor I hardly know could be calling to say someone's trying to break into my car, and I wouldn't recognize the number.

Some of the most urgent calls you'll ever receive will come from unknown numbers!

Nooooooo

No,

Unfortunately I get lots of telemarketer/donation calls.

If it's important they will leave a message.

Sucks that we have to be harassed by unwanted calls that make real calls get pass over at first.

Never.

I'm not in the habit of returning calls if the caller doesn't leave a message even if I recognize who's calling me.

• Only time I don't answer is if there is no number, My voice mail tells callers that if their number is blocked to unblock and call back.

Very rarely do I do that. Only if the number is in state or local do I pick it up.

Not unless they call repeatedly, then I would tell them it is the wrong number.

• Rachel

that's usually the only time i answer aha. the curiosity gets the better of me.

Nope, and half the time I don't answer even when I do know who it is.