Bigger, stronger, older, kid wants to hit me. How to fight back?

Well, first off I'll give the tale of the tape and then explain the story line out. He's 16 turning 17 soon & I'm 15 turning 16 in a year. I'm 5'8''1/2 - 5'9'', 145 pounds and hes about 5'11''-6'0'' around 180lbs. I'm a freshman in school & I... show more Well, first off I'll give the tale of the tape and then explain the story line out.
He's 16 turning 17 soon & I'm 15 turning 16 in a year. I'm 5'8''1/2 - 5'9'', 145 pounds and hes about 5'11''-6'0'' around 180lbs. I'm a freshman in school & I think he is a sophomore, possibly a junior.

I'll start off just by saying he is a plain out douche, and a coward. He's never stepped up to anyone older, or bigger. Just little/smaller kids he knows he could hit & get away with it. The thing he likes doing is getting a bunch of his butt buddies together and going up to you & saying "Let me hit you one time, or we'll jump you", he's done this to two kids that I know of and one happens to be a pretty good friend he wants to hit again. I asked him the reason and he wouldn't give one, same thing happened when my friend asked him on a different occasion so I couldn't really tell you a reason why he wants too. But unlike the other kids, who just stood there & took the hit in fear of getting jumped, I won't. I'm not like that and won't allow myself to be ragdolled. So how do I fight back? What do I do? I got more heart than this chump does. So, help me out? Thanks. 10 pts.