Should I fight this kid?

So today in biology we disected squids and after we finished some of us washed our hands in the bathroom and this annoying kid from my lacrosse team starts flicking water at me and pissing me off as usual so I threw my googles at his face then he put his arms around my neck(since he's like 3 ft shooter than me... show more So today in biology we disected squids and after we finished some of us washed our hands in the bathroom and this annoying kid from my lacrosse team starts flicking water at me and pissing me off as usual so I threw my googles at his face then he put his arms around my neck(since he's like 3 ft shooter than me I basically gave him a piggy back ride ) and starting whispering in my ear, and everyone around me was telling me to fight him, then when he let go him and his friends starting messing with my friend David and people were trying to get them to fight we both agreed to let it go ,especially when they started talking ****, but I don't think I can restrain myself, plus we have finals next week and I'm failing math so I don't wanna get suspended but at the same time I still wanna **** him up
4 answers 4