promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 7 years ago

How do you fight against corruption in general?

Update:

It could also be the corruption of the mind, and some other stuff that can be corrupted.

But mostly, lets stick to government if you have a broad answer in mind.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't elect anyone from a family oriented culture. Their family will force them to feed national resources to them first.

That will be very difficult in most countries because most have family oriented not community oriented cultures. Only a few cultures on earth are community oriented and with the flood of family oriented immigrants moving in to suck from them, those might not last much longer.

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities. I continue a forty year quest wading through the huge pile of stinking crap a wide variety of bigots dumped on top of truth hiding it from nearly everyone's view. The pile was made by blaming people they don't like while excusing people they do like regardless of where the fault really lies.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • To fight corruption you need to severely limit government. The larger government gets, the more corruption will ensue. When government is charged with eliminating all human suffering, it must literally tax and spend itself into hell. Insulating people from the negative outcomes of their behavior only causes more immorality. It negates the need to prudently plan future behavior.

Those who bribe government officials to get their agenda made into law wouldn't bother; if the government couldn't make such laws. The only way you are going to stop corruption is to strictly limit government.

• 7 years ago

Corruption is linked to greed. Hard to get rid of greed in a bad economy. You can't fight a mass of people that when you speak out against them, you can get picked up and detained indefinitely.

• 7 years ago

Report to the television station.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.