Does anyone know what the units of measurement of the divergence and curl of a vector field are?

I've just been looking at a Youtube video about the evaluation of surface integrals. In one example, the divergence was calculated to be 324. But, 324 WHAT? Sausages? Pink elephants? What on earth does the number 324 mean as the result of calculating a divergence?? The second example calculated the curl of a... show more I've just been looking at a Youtube video about the evaluation of surface integrals. In one example, the divergence was calculated to be 324. But, 324 WHAT? Sausages? Pink elephants? What on earth does the number 324 mean as the result of calculating a divergence??
The second example calculated the curl of a vector field as being equal to pi. Again, pi what???
What is this number actually telling me about the vector field??? What is this number measuring???
1 answer 1