Thoughts on Steve Smith's words of wisdom?

“I wouldn’t let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich"

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_e...

• Chaos
    Favorite Answer

I lol'd when I read that.

It's kind of immature, though. Come to think of it, Cam Newton and arguably* Jake Delhomme are the only quarterbacks Steve Smith ever had in the NFL who were any better than Mark Sanchez. Sanchez does suck and shouldn't start, but I still like him.

Invariably suppose of marriage as a 60-40 relationship. If each you and your spouse both try to do 60% of the work and simplest expect forty% in return, the whole lot will get done and you can each be blissful. When you attempt to consider of it as a 50-50 relationship then you'll regularly be contesting what's "fair" and who has done greater than the opposite. This is no way for marriage to work. If you are invariably expecting to do a bit more than your partner, then you'll be able to continually be joyful with what you get in return.

I never like Steve Smith..And this is why. He was always an arrogant, cocky little guy.

What ever happened to sportsmanship? Steve Smith is really so bored right now that he has to crack jokes about Mark Sanchez? Really Steve?

Hey Steve, what was your teams record again last year? Looks like you dont mind playing with bums all that much now do you? Shut your mouth, do your job, and owrry about your own team. The childish comments make you look stupid.

Can't say I'm to shocked that it came from Steve Smith. On one side you could argue that he has never played with Sanchez but on the other who better to judge a QB than a wide reciever. Smith has never been one to candy coat things. I'm not sure he is the guy you would want coaching your sons little league team when he retires.

I find it really annoying, especially coming from a guy far past his prime and who only caught 4 TDs last year.

It gives ESPN even more reason to talk about Mark Sanchez, and that is something NOBODY wants.

• D

Hilarious. And all too accurate.